When you start planning the entertainment for your Utah wedding, consider hiring an experienced Salt Lake City DJ. Selecting a Disc Jockey over a band has many advantages. Your music selection will be bigger, and a DJ is generally more affordable.
Start your search for the right music-man by collecting referrals. Talk to couples that just tied the knot or friends who recently went to a wedding. You may also collect names from professional entertainers you see when you are a guest at a party. DJs are not limited to weddings.
It is important to get the right expert for your special event. The best way to determine who is ideal for the job is by conducting in-depth interviews. For once, you will be the employer, asking all the questions. Need help making a list of queries? The following examples will get you started.
How long have you been a DJ?
- What is the amount of weddings you have worked at?
- How old is your music software and equipment?
- Do you have a backup plan in case your equipment breaks down?
- Do you charge extra for equipment setup and taking it down?
- How early do you arrive for the setup?
- What music do you generally play on weddings?
- Can I give you a list of preferences?
- Do you take care of announcements during the party – formal and informal?
- Is there a limit to the amount of hours you play?
- Do you require a deposit or retainer?
- How much do you charge for your services as a Salt Lake City DJ?
- What is the rate if we ask you to extend your services the day of the wedding?
- Which payment methods do you accept?
- Is there a written contract?
- How do you dress for my party?
- Are you available on my wedding day?
- Do you offer discounts?
- What is the best way to communicate with you?
- Is every party the same, or do you personalize every event?